Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Surrender


""Some solitary moments in life hunt your mind with some incoherent thoughts which you can not avoid but only surrender to those. And you are left with an unbearable inner chaos.""


What am I doing?
I weep, tears don't come
I shout aloud, sound fades away
till it reaches my ear.
I surrender,
Letting my soul swim
in an ocean of absolute emptiness!

What am I thinking?
Tiring my mind
with thoughts and images, I despised most?
The moments die slowly,
Left me devoid of any inner silence.
I surrender,
Indulging myself in a sphere of
unbearable seclusion!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very true....many of them face this problem today,but it's important to control emotions and not surrender or it leads to only destruction! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bushra. Yes...giving in does no good but at the same time it is inevitable sometimes.

      Delete
  2. But seclusion is not always a sad state to be in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if you convert your seclusion to solitude :)

      Delete